With the development of the times, street lights are also widely used. We often see them in narrow lanes, slow urban lanes, residential areas, parks, squares and other public places. They have the function of decorating the environment and beautifying the scenery. So what are the current types of street lights? The editor of Rong Yun Zhaoming here will give a detailed introduction to street lights!
street lamps are now divided into three categories: European street lamps, modern street lamps, and classical street lamps.
European style street lamp: Its planning personality mostly selects some European art elements from European countries, and gives it a general form of expression.
Modern street lamp: Its planning personality mostly chooses modern artistic elements, and adopts precise methods to reflect it.
Classical street lamp: Most of its planning uses Chinese classical elements, which are used and modified, such as palace lanterns.
These three types of street lamps represent different personalities, and they are also derived from most manufacturers in order to match the planning personalities of urban buildings.
The light source is an important part of all lighting products. According to different illuminance requirements, different brands and different types of light sources can be selected. Commonly used The light sources are: incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, fluorescent lamps, sodium lamps, metal halide lamps, ceramic metal halide lamps, and new LED light sources. The characteristics of each light source;
1. Incandescent lamp: Incandescent luminescence refers to the visible photoelectric radiation generated by atoms being excited by heat. The incandescent lamp uses the principle of incandescent light to let current pass through the tungsten filament in a vacuum, and the tungsten filament is heated to incandescence to declare visible light. The color temperature of the general incandescent lamp is 2800K, which is more yellowish than natural light, and it looks warm. The advantages of incandescent lamps: low cost, simple and convenient to use and install. It is suitable for frequent turning on, and the effect of turning off on the performance and life of the lamp is very low.
2. Fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps; fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps are a kind of low-pressure mercury vapor arc discharge lamps, generally long tubular, with an electrode at each end. The lamp is filled with low-pressure mercury vapor and a small amount of inert gas, and the inside and outside of the lamp tube is coated with a phosphor layer. Fluorescent lamps are divided into straight tube fluorescent lamps and compact fluorescent lamps. Straight tube fluorescent lamps can be divided into preheating start, quick start and instant start according to the starting method, and can be divided into T12, T8, T5 according to the lamp tube. The compact fluorescent lamp was developed to replace the incandescent lamp with severe power consumption. It has the characteristics of low energy consumption and long life. The lifespan of general incandescent lamps is only 1000 hours, and the typical lifespan of compact fluorescent lamps is 8000-10000 hours.
3. Sodium lamp; also known as high pressure sodium lamp is a discharge lamp that emits light from sodium vapor. The luminous efficiency is extremely high, the lifespan is long, the adaptability to the environment is good, and it can work normally under various temperature conditions.
4. Metal halide lamp; also called metal halide lamp is a kind of high-pressure gas discharge lamp. The basic structure is a transparent glass shell and a high-temperature resistant quartz glass arc tube. Nitrogen or nitrogen is flushed between the shell and the inner tube. Inert gas, the inner tube is filled with inert gas, mercury vapor and metal halide. The basic operating principle of the metal halide lamp: After entering the operating state, the vapor of the metal halide diffuses to the arc center, and under the action of high temperature, it disperses into metal atoms and halogen atoms. The metal atoms participate in the discharge to declare visible light. When the atoms disperse to the tube wall area around the galvanic tube, the two recombine into metal halides.
V. Ceramic metal halide lamp; Ceramic metal halide lamp is a metal halide lamp that uses semi-transparent ceramic as the electric solitary tube. It combines the ceramic skills of the quartz metal halide lamp and the sodium lamp, and combines the advantages of the two. The excellent lighting source.
6. LED; also called light-emitting diode, or LED for short, is a new type of light source that directly converts electrical energy into visible light through a semiconductor diode using the principle of electroluminescence. Electroluminescence refers to a scene that emits light due to the interaction of an appropriate substance with an electric field.