The environment where the lift-type high pole lamp is located is harsh. Due to the long-term wind and sun, rain and snow, it must be regularly checked by professionals for timely maintenance and maintenance to increase its service life and ensure safe use. Generally check once every six months.
One, admission maintenance
1. The maintenance personnel should keep in mind the structure of the lift-type high pole lamp and the purpose of maintenance.
2. Operators wear work clothes and safety helmets, and obey the on-site command and dispatch. The maintenance personnel of the upper lamp panel should wear a safety belt and wear a long rope so that they can be lifted and transported when they lack tools.
3. Clean up the scene.
4. The lifting of the lifting high pole lamp should be operated by professionals. The lifting process is operated by one person and at least one person is supervised. At work, you must concentrate, and you must not talk or fight at will. Unusual people at the lifting site are not allowed to enter the range of 15 meters away from the pole. The operating and monitoring personnel must be 5 meters away from the pole during the lifting process. If problems are found, they should be resolved carefully to prevent various accidents.
5. Before connecting to the power supply, check again the power inlet of the motor, the grounding wire and the electrical connection of the control equipment, etc., whether the connection is firm and reliable. Then after raising and lowering the lamp panel twice, check whether there is any abnormality in each part. The two liftings of the lamp panel should conform to: (1) The lifting system is flexible in transmission, and the steady lifting speed is less than 0.2 m/s; (2) The automatic hook is flexible and the limit switch is accurate and reliable.
6. Manned lift the lamp panel to the top, the maintenance personnel on the lamp panel should check the hook condition first. Maintenance can only be carried out after the hook automatically hangs the lamp panel and the wire rope is safely unloaded. The contents are: (1) lightning rod; (2) pulley block under the rain cover; (3) hook system of the lamp panel;
7. The ground operator should check the limit switch and repair the lamp panel. Lamp panel maintenance: (1) upper hanging ring; (2) lower support ring; (3) the edge of the aluminum alloy plate on the surface of the lamp panel should be properly tightened to ensure that the rivets fasten the surface plate to the frame. In general, strengthen inspections, especially after strong winds, to prevent it from falling off due to rust and loosening.
8. Cable connection of various electrical equipment in the lamp panel. (1) Check whether the cables and junction boxes connected to each other are damaged; (2) Check whether the connection points of the power cables are firmly and well contacted, whether the wiring is loose, cracked, damaged, disconnected, etc., and the electrical components are not connected. No loosening, burns, short circuits, etc.
9. Lamps: Wipe the lamps in time to ensure the cleanliness of the transparent mirror and improve the efficiency of lighting.
10. Ballast: Externally mounted ballasts are generally suspended and fixed, and their wiring terminals must face down to avoid the impact of water on the insulation performance and cause electrical failure. When repairing, carefully observe the surface to see if there are traces of burnt or overheating, and measure the coil resistance to determine whether the coil is short-circuited or burned out. The insulation resistance of the coil should be greater than or equal to 500Ω/V. The reasons for the damage of the ballast are generally: (1) The lead wire and the enameled wire are poorly welded, or they are disconnected due to force or vibration during installation; (2) When the coil lead and the external wiring are connected by hook type reeds, make If the reed is not inserted tightly, it will lose its elasticity, which will cause the power supply of the coil to be interrupted and burn out; (3) The actual working voltage does not match the rated voltage of the coil, which will cause the coil to burn out due to overvoltage.
11. Sodium lamp: Generally there are the following conditions: (1) Intermittent self-extinguishing, commonly known as Yin-Yang lamp, is due to thermal expansion and contraction, which can not guarantee the close contact between the copper plate in the lamp socket and the lamp cap. Replace the bulb and porcelain lamp socket; ( 2) The color of the lamp cap is black. When the color occurs, the above situation is caused by the poor contact of the lamp cap. The porcelain lamp socket must be replaced; (3) The arc tube in the bulb is broken because the ballast is short-circuited and the ballast needs to be replaced. . Both ends of the arc tube are black and the bulb is burned out. Replace the bulb.