1. Anti-fouling: In some unique areas, if there are clean purification treatment regulations, the lamps should be anti-fouling;
2. Waterproof: The indoor space of some lighting lamps with high environmental humidity should be waterproof to prevent damage to the electrical equipment of the lamps;
3. Anti-corrosion: In chemical plants and other places, if the corrosive chemical substances such as acid and alkali are high in the air, there are anti-corrosion regulations for the lamp;
4. Explosion-proof type: In warehouses and other areas, in order to better remove the probability of flammable and explosive materials, the lamps should be explosion-proof type;
5. Waterproof: For example, outdoor lighting fixtures are likely to be washed by precipitation, so the fixtures must be waterproof.
How to choose a suitable explosion-proof lamp;
1. Accurately select the type, type, grade and temperature group of the explosion-proof lamp according to the grade of the explosion-hazardous place.
2. Choose the appropriate explosion-proof lamp according to the application and working standards of the natural environment. For example, explosion-proof lampshades used for outdoor applications must have a waterproof rating of at least IP43. In areas that require color vision, because the color rendering index of these two light sources is relatively weak, explosion-proof lamps, such as high-pressure sodium lamps and metal halide lamps, cannot be used.
3. Read the product manual carefully and grasp the meaning of the product and its label. If there is an “X” mark after the serial number of the explosion-proof certificate, it indicates that the bulb is already in a place where it is actually available. The product manual and factory nameplate should be checked to establish regulations on the place where it can be used.
What are the common causes of damage to LED high bay lights under normal conditions
Due to its energy saving, environmental protection, long life and other characteristics, the market demand is increasing. However, people often use improper LED lights in their daily lives, causing LED high bay lights to no longer have a "longevity", so what are the common reasons for the damage of LED high bay lights?
1. The power supply voltage rises suddenly and surges increase.
2. A short circuit of a component or printed circuit or other wires in the circuit will cause a local short circuit of the LED power path, thereby increasing the voltage at this position, and the solder joints will be soldered or loosened.
3. Some LEDs are short-circuited due to their own quality damage, and their original voltage drop will be transferred to other LEDs. The internal resistance of the LED changes, and the voltage across the LED is not uniform.
4. The temperature inside the lamp is too high, which will reduce the characteristics of the LED; the temperature inside the bulb rises too fast; the temperature is too high during soldering or immersion tin.
5. Water enters into the lamp, and the water is conductive. The hot air in the closed lamp tube accumulates to form water vapor or mist.
6. In the light source test, it is turned on and off quickly, and the charge discharge between the electrodes (that is, it fades out when it is turned off).
What is the main reason why the LED high bay light suddenly does not light up during use?